Chris Chang-Bacon is an assistant professor at the University of Virginia School of Education and Human Development. His research revolves around bilingualism, literacy, and educational policy.
See Chris’s full Academic CV
Chris currently works with:
- University of Virginia, School of Education and Human Development: Assistant Professor of Education
- The Immigrant Education Experience Lab (IEEL), Boston College: Research Partner
Chris has previously worked with:
- Boston College School of Education: Research Fellow and Adjunct Lecturer on Literacy and Teaching Bilingual Learners
- Boston University School of Education: Adjunct Lecturer on Bilingualism and Teacher Education
- Boston Public Schools Office of Opportunity Gaps: Writing Program Manager
- Lawrence Public Schools, Lawrence, MA: High School English Teacher
- CDI English, South Korea: Faculty Manager, Elementary and Middle School English Teacher
- The Peace Corps, Morocco: Youth Development
Follow on Twitter: @ChrisChangBacon
View Chris’s academic publications here.
Feel free to send any comments or questions to email@example.com.