Chris Chang-Bacon is an assistant professor at the University of Virginia School of Education and Human Development. His research revolves around bilingualism, literacy, and educational policy.
See Chris’s full Academic CV: Chang-Bacon CV_8.2021
Chris currently works with:
- University of Virginia, School of Education and Human Development: Assistant Professor of Education
- The Immigrant Education Experience Lab (IEEL), Boston College: Research Partner
Chris has previously worked with:
- Boston College School of Education: Research Fellow and Adjunct Lecturer on Literacy and Teaching Bilingual Learners
- Boston University School of Education: Adjunct Lecturer on Bilingualism and Teacher Education
- Boston Public Schools Office of Opportunity Gaps: Writing Program Manager
- Lawrence Public Schools, Lawrence, MA: High School English Teacher
- CDI English, South Korea: Faculty Manager, Elementary and Middle School English Teacher
- The Peace Corps, Morocco: Youth Development
Follow on Twitter: @ChrisChangBacon
View Chris’s academic publications here.
Feel free to send any comments or questions to email@example.com.